This page describes the requirements and optional features for this project. We'll prioritize what needs to be done and what can be done in the given time frame in the work plan.
For each “feature”, which is probably most easily identified as a page, you need to describe
- the feature
- the prerequisites – what needs to be true or to have happened before a user can use the feature
- what a user sees (Be specific; e.g., are results in a particular order?)
- what a user does on the page (Be specific)
- What is required? Any input that needs to validated? Any constraints?
- behavior of the app (effect of one field on another, on submit)
- example use cases - describe some typical situations of what a user can/will do
- relative priority of feature (high, medium, low)