To Windows Accounts
- Open a file manager window
- From the “File” menu, select “Connect to Server”
- Change the Service type to “Windows share”
- The server is mfsacad1.wlu.edu
- The domain name is ad.wlu.edu
- Enter your user name
- Click connect and enter your password
To/From Home Machines
On Windows, you can use a tools, such as SmartFTP.
pascal.cs.wlu.edu with your username and password for the Linux machines. You can then transfer your files from your home machine to your Linux account and back.
Works similar to the cp command:
scp <source> <dest>
where either the source or the destination can be a remote location, in the form