Update - First Several Weeks

Week 0 - Read the Sant Paper. Got my journal page on this blog set up (sort of). The group met and discussed the paper, and our specific project. This paper wasn't very hard for me to get through, partly because I saw it two summers ago, but I think I got a lot more out of it this time! I think we had some really productive discussion about what directions this research could take us and what factors might be important for generating good test cases for Web Apps.

Weeks 1 and 2 - Read the Statistical Testing of Web Applications Paper , which was a lot harder to get through! We also started working on the course work (labs) from Sara Sprenkle's spring term Web App Course.

Weeks 3 and 4 - Read another article. Will post notes from that reading soon. Continued work on the labs, but got stuck on a servlets lab. Hope to get working on my specific project later this week, when the issues with these labs are resolved. Will meet again this Thursday.

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given

An unforeseen error has occured. This is most likely a bug somewhere. It might be a problem in the discussion plugin.

More info has been written to the DokuWiki error log.